Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship worldwide except for Head Torch and Trekking Poles. For products that we do not ship internationally, we suggest you self-collect at our collection address stated.
When will I receive my order after making payment?
Orders are dispatched within 5 working days after payment confirmation. Typically, can take up to 7-10 working days depending on the delivery address.
Delivery dates are not guaranteed in the event of service interruptions or failures caused by events beyond our control. These interruptions include, but are not limited to, delays caused by the transportation system, shipping carrier or processing of cardholder's credit/debit card.
Delivery delays due to service interruptions or inclement weather conditions are not the responsibility of Mountkinabalu.com
- We aim to deliver the Product to you to the address written in the order form.
- We will deliver within the stipulated time frame of any Order, which we accept but we cannot guarantee any firm delivery dates.
- We notify you if we expect that we are unable to meet our estimated delivery date. However, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- On delivery of the Product, you may be required to sign for delivery. You agree to inspect the Product for any obvious faults, defects or damage before you sign for delivery. You need to keep receipt of the delivered Product in case of future discussions with us about it.
- Please note that we might not be able to deliver certain products to some locations. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us and arrange for cancellation of the Order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
- We deliver in our standard packaging. Any special packaging requested by you is subject to additional charges.
- we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the Product. We suggest you contact the shipper to claim for any loses.
- You must take care when opening the Product so as not to damage it, particularly when using any sharp instruments.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the Product is suitable for your purposes and meet your individual requirements. We do not warrant that the Products will meet your individual requirements. You acknowledge that the Products are standard and not made to fit any specific requirements for you.